I'll be starting with my favourite hair-product. It's a conditioner which I bought a couple of weeks ago at Dille & Kamille (unfortunately only available in Belgium and the Netherlands). It's in a plastic bottle with a simple look. I love the combination of white and green. It looks natural and fresh.
It has a lovely smell: peppermint mixed with lavender. So fresh. The substance is not as thick as 'normal' conditioners, it feels more like a shampoo, which makes it easier to use. After using it, my hair felt so soft and has a lovely and fresh smell. My hair has a glossy look and it's soooo easy to comb!
Oh, and it's definitely budget-proof: only 3,95/250 ml! You can easily order this conditioner here: click. Might be a perfect little Christmas present! Are you guys willing to try this product?
May you create,
Wies
.jpeg)

Leuk review. Leuk verteld en niet zo eenzijdig, goed hoor :) Hij ziet er erg goed uit, ik kende hem nog niet.
ReplyDeleteZiet er goed uit en idd niet zo duur :)
ReplyDeleteDat lijkt me wel wat... Had er nog nooit van gehoord:D Fijne review!
ReplyDeletexx
Discover my Stylish Confessions♥