12/22/2013

Outfit | It's your God I don't believe in

I used to work on Saturdays every week. But since I work on Sundays now, I've got that Saturday-feeling back. So this Saturday, Sjoerd and I had kind of a perfect Saturday. We slept till late, had lunch and after that we worked on some projects and did some shooting.

It was freeeeezing, but luckily I was wearing my dearest deer-vest. Bought this one a couple of years ago at Only. Combined it with a simple brown shirt and my skaterskirt from H&M, and of course my new chelsea boots from Sacha (told you before about these ones!). Together with brown socks and my Indian-ring which I bought in a vintage shop in Maastricht.




Photos by Sjoerd

May you create,

Wies

6 comments:

  1. Wauuw, wat een mooie foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wat een leuk vestje!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schattig vest, en je hebt 'm super leuk gecombineerd! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah mooie outfit en foto's wies! ik vind die sokjes echt leuk in de chelsea boots!

    ReplyDelete

May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist