12/18/2013

New in | Hitch-hiked away across the USA

I firstly saw this boots on the blog of Janne. Then again on Ninas blog. And from then I knew it: I had to own these as well. They are just perfect. The have that narrow shape and elegant look. They'll look good with almost every outfit. And the best thing about them: they are black. And black shoes are always a good idea.

They are not that expensive, but for some reason I never had the money to buy them. But this weekend, when I was cleaning up my room, I found a giftcard from that store (which I totally forgot about) and from then on I was able to buy my lovely chelsea boots. Oooh, how I adore them..

There will be an outfitpost on the blog very soon!




May you create,

Wies

9 comments:

May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist