This is a game to keep art alive. Like this post and I'll give you an artist. It doesn't matter if you don't know his/her works. Just search on the internet, choose the one you like most and post it on your wall.
So here it is. A game to keep art alive. I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but I definitely wanted to participate in this game. (Meanwhile I've posted this on my Facebook-wall as well though). So I'm writing a blog-post about this. I changed the text a bit, here it is:
This is a game to keep art alive. Leave a comment beneath this post and I'll give you an artist. (So don't forget to keep an eye on my blog to read the reply). It doesn't matter if you don't know his/her works. Just search on the internet, choose the one you like most and post it on your blog. If you don't feel like posting this on your blog, you can also post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. And also don't forget to let me know that you posted something! Send me a link or whatever.
Here is my contribution: The artist I got was Amedeo Modigliani and the work I have chosen is called: Head of a girl (1918)
Image from Art Clon
May you create,
Wies

No comments:
Post a Comment
May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist