12/11/2013

Outfit | You were right about the stars, each one is a setting sun

Nina and I had planned to go shooting, but we couldn't find the time and a right location. But yesterday, we finally had some time (read: 15 minutes) and Nina knew a lovely vintage house nearby. 

I love this location. It's only five minutes away from where I live and it has an old and vintage look. In these pictures, you only see the door, because the rest of the house is a bit boring. I'm wearing my peplum top from Only, velvet legging from a local thrift store (it's a bit too big, unfortunately) and stars 'n stripes All Stars from Converse. 

The bag I got from my boyfriend's grandmother. I love the colour and the size. And I already got almost the same bag from my own grandma, same brand and same colour. All grannies are somehow the same :) My bracelet is also from my grandmother. It's a bit too big but I love everything about it and it truly reminds me of my lovely grandmother.

What do you like most about this outfit?



Photos by Nina

May you create,

Wies

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, really love the velvet legging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie tasje! En toffe legging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk dat je allemaal spulletjes hebt van je oma en de oma van je vriend. Ik heb meestal een ring om die van mijn oma is geweest. Liefs en tot morgen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. erg leuke outfit heb je aan.! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een toffe outfit, en hele mooie locatie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hele mooie outfit :) Ik vind vooral die legging heel tof, jammer dat'ie wat groot is maar dat valt amper op. En wat leuk dat je uiteindelijk de laarsjes gekocht heb! Ik zal binnenkort denk ik wel een oufit op je blog er mee zien hopelijk haha. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind het zo leuk dat je al die dingen van twee oma's hebt :) hihi! En ik vind deze outfit zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie outfit, mijn oma mist af en toe ook wat tasjes en sieraden, gheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete

May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist