1/04/2014

Wishlist | The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate

Might say that we celebrated enough for the upcoming months: Sinterklaas, Christmas and New Years Eve. But nothing's less true than that: it's my birthday on January 6. (I'm turning 19!) So since everybody feels like eating just a little more and has loads of money left: I'll be celebrating my birthday on Monday and made a short wishlist:

1. A new Levi's high rise skinny jeans, don't know if I want it in black or denim. Well, in fact, I want them both. 2. Fjällräven Känken backpack, I've been craving this one for almost a year now. This uncle blue color is just perfect. 3. Kusmi Tea, which is packed in these cute cans. 4. Noisy May midi skirt. Firstly I didn't dare to wear such a skirt, but since I got my chelsea boots, I think I found the perfect combination.


Photos by Tumblr and Asos

And of course there are some books on my wishlist. In fact, there are over 25 books, but I picked out four of them. 1. The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, I've seen the movie a couple of times but I definitely want to read the book. 2. Looking for Alaska. I've never read one of the books of John Green, but I've spoken to a lot of people who were very enthusiastic about them. This one seems the most perfect to me. 3. De man van je leven by Arthur Japin, a Dutch writer. I've read almost all of his books and this one is the most recent one, so I just need it. 4. Anna Karenina by Lev Tolstoj. I visited De Hermitage (Russian museum) in Amsterdam last month, bought a book of Tolstjoj there and since then, I'm willing to read them all. Which item do you like most?

Photos by Tumblr and Polare


May you create,

Wies

1 comment:

  1. aah die fijne kusmi thee! ik vind die rok ook heel mooi, ook met chelsea boots inderdaad!

    ReplyDelete

May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist