> Visit Spain and learn Spanish. I've been willing this for quite a long time and it seems like my dream will come true in 2014: I'm planning to leave for 6 or 8 weeks during the upcoming months!
> Start studying cultural anthropology and move to Utrecht. I told you before about this. I think this is the perfect study for me and I hope to enjoy it and meet lovely people over there.
> Keep on blogging. This is the third blog I started in my life. But this time I'm willing to keep up blogging and I'm pretty satisfied of what I did the last couple of months, so I think I will succeed in this as well. I just love it.
> Watch more series. When I was at highschool, I never had time to watch any series. But since I'm having a gapyear, I kind of discovered the feeling of watch three episodes a time of a series. My favorites are Homeland, Borgen and Downton Abbey. Do you have any favorite series?
> Keep in touch with the friends I made in 2013, for example Hedwig, Nina and many others. And of course with my boyfriend Sjoerd. And keep on working at Tati with my lovely collegues!
Photo by Tumblr
Do you guys have any plans for 2014? I'm curious to hear them!
May you create,
Wies

Leuke voornemens! Ik ben zelf voor 4 maanden op erasmus geweest naar Spanje in 2013 en ben verliefd geworden op de taal en het land. Ik kan je dus goed geloven als je voor een tijdje naar daar wil gaan.
ReplyDeleteZelf heb ik nog niet echt voornemens gemaakt behalve dan werk vinden! That's on top of the list!
Leuke blog heb je trouwens, volhouden! Ik volg je alvast
Great list!! Heel veel succes ermee :)
ReplyDelete