11/29/2013

Inspiration | Travel the world with me

Wanderlust: an irresistible desire to travel the world to understand one's very existence 

We all love to travel. We all love to discover new places. Traveling can make you feel free and might make you feel like another person. Since I'm having a gapyear, I've got plenty of time to see the world. But where to start?

Do you guys have traveling-plans for the upcoming weeks, months or years? Let me know, ' cause I'm quite interested and looking for inspiration at the same time. 



Images from Tumblr

May you create,

Wies

4 comments:

  1. Toffe foto's! Het lijkt me heerlijk om te reizen, maar helaas is er iets genaamd school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant pictures- looks fantastic.
    i love nature.
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooie foto's ik hou er van! liefs, x
    wat sara zegt er is school en als ik klaar ben met school
    heb ik nog een vriendje, en mijn vriendinnen houden meer
    van op een party eiland te zitten terwijl ik liever van de
    natuur geniet..

    liefsx

    ReplyDelete

May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist