I've seen this movie over a hundred times. I'm sure. And although I'm not a native French speaker, I can almost speak along with the entire movie.
The story is basically about Amélie's life. As a student, she lives in Paris and works in a café in Montmartre (you can visit the café yourself, it still exists!). She's set it as her own goal to create sort of magic moments between people.
Photos from Tumblr
The film is full of such little pleasant moments. Amélie adores the little things in life. For example breaking the topcoat of a crème-brûlée with your spoon. That's the part I like most about this movie: ejoying the little things in life. We should do that more often, don't you think?
May you create,
Wies


Ik heb hem nog niet gezien, maar het klinkt leuk :)
ReplyDeletejaaaa ik hou van deze film!
ReplyDeleteMijn vriendje zn familie zei altijd dat ik zo op haar leek (toen had ik de film nog niet gezien) en toen ik vroeg hoe zij dan was zeiden ze: ja ehm een beetje gek. nou thanks dacht ik maar toen ik em zag vond ik het toch wel een eer :)
Je moet ook ff de andere films van die regisseur bekijken trouwens!
XO