And of course I'm going to show you the presents I got. For those who saw my wishlist a couple of days ago: I only got one present that was on my wishlist.
5 great books (the first one was on my wishlist) and a lovely cup which I got from my vintage-friend Nina.
Six bars of Tony's Chocolonely chocolate (fair trade chocolate). I told my friends that when they didn't know what to give, they could give me chocolate, as long as it was fairtrade chocolate.
And a few other things: magazine, notebook, showergel and masking-tape.
And the most special present I got was this one. Sjoerd made it for me. (He put so much love and effort in it, ooooh). A map of the world, out of wood, and he marked all the places I already visited. I'm planning to hang it on my new wall as soon as I'm moving out.
It says: Wanderlust: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world
Aaaaaand, from my parents I got a ticket to Spain! (Don't know the date or exact destination yet, maybe Valencia or maybe Salamanca. Has any of you been there before?)
And the end of the day, my parents, brother, Sjoerd and I went to Popocatepetl for dinner. I had delicious nachos/salad and as a desert (of course) cheesecake! (With lemon and tequila, ooooh delicious!)
Do you like the presents I got?
May you create,
Wies
Happy Birhtday!:)
ReplyDeletexx Laura
ahh super leuke post wies! Ik vind de tekst op de map of wood is heel mooi! en de map zelf ook hihi! En ik wil ook zo graag die cheesecake eten :)
ReplyDeleteJaa ik vond het ook zo gezellig! Ik dacht dat ik een uurtje er zou zijn maar uiteindelijk bleef ik toch 2,5 uur zitten haha. Heel leuk om een paar van je vrienden eens in het echt te zien :)
ReplyDeleteNog gefeliciteerd, en wat een leuke cadeaus!
ReplyDeleteaaah die wereldkaart is echt supervet!
ReplyDeleteNog gefeliciteerd !
ReplyDeleteLeuke dingen heb je gekregen!
ReplyDeleteNog gefeliciteerd!! :D Wat een leuke dingen heb je gehad, vooral die wereldkaart en het ticket :D
ReplyDeleteHet klinkt als een super leuke dag! En wat een mooi cadeau ook van die wereldkaart! En een ticket naar spanje: super tof :D
ReplyDeleteNog gefeliciteerd, ook al ben ik super laat! Wat heb je leuke dingen gekregen, en tony chocolonely is zoo lekker haha! Mijn broer heet trouwens ook Sjoerd :P
ReplyDeleteliefs,
Femke