12/30/2013

Throwback | Isn't it a pity, isn't it a shame

I planned to tell you about what I did during Christmas time. Not that I had such big plans, but I just wanted to tell what I had been doing. It turned out in nothing: nothing at all. I got sick at Wednesday: migraines. I felt incredibly bad, couldn't resist any type of sound, smell or light. So I spent the evening in bed, didn't eat anything at all. On Thursday I planned to have dinner at my boyfriend's. Unfortunately I was still feeling very bad, so I spent the afternoon in his bed and tried to eat something during the evening. The food was very very good, but I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wished for. 

On Saturday I finally felt somehow better. And on Sunday I worked all day long, it felt nice to finally be busy after those days of feeling ill.

So in two days time, we'll be celebrating new years eve. I decided not to do something special, last year I went to a party which lasted till 8 am in the morning but I don't think it's a good idea to do that again. How are you guys going to spend NYE?

View from TATE Modern London

May you create,

Wies

2 comments:

  1. Ik ga Nieuwjaar wel uitgebreid vieren als het goed is. Balen dat je ziek werd tijdens Kerst, maar fijn dat je je nu beter voelt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het stom dat iedereen altijd veel waarde hecht aan nieuwjaar en er zo erg naar uitkijkt dat het uiteindelijk meestal tegenvalt. Dus ik ga dit jaar niet te veel van nieuwjaar verwachten en genieten van lieve mensen om me heen:)

    ReplyDelete

May all your dreams come true, may all you creations exist