Today | My dearest city
Although autumn started a few weeks ago, the weather's still nice sometimes. I went to the city nearby, together with Nina. We had a nice chat, while enjoying some cinnamontea and delicious lemoncheesecake. We really got to do that more often. We'll get fat though, but at least we had delicious cake and a nice chat then. Cheesecake is some kind of heaven on earth.
We took a walk through the citycentre and came across such lovely streets and shops. These dolls made us scare the freak out, but they also are a so photogenic.
I really adore this city. I was born and raised here and it always felt like home. And it still does. Coming back here is like coming home. That feeling won't ever go away.
May you create,
Wies
ah die popjes heb ik ook een keer gefotografeerd, zo bizar!
ReplyDeleteXO
De poppen zijn inderdaad best eng.. haha.
ReplyDeleteLeuke foto's (:
ReplyDeleteDie poppen zijn inderdaad wel eng ^^
Liefs, Liese
Cats & Dresses
Lovely pictures, looks so snug!
ReplyDeleteWieh, leuke eerste post! :) De hoofdjes zijn zo eng, en de cheesecake zoo lekker!
ReplyDeleteDie poppenhoofden zijn zo eng! Haha.
ReplyDelete